We’re excited to let you know that with the Victorian Government recently announcing the shift back to level one restrictions, Seddon Dental will return to full service as of Tuesday 12th May.
However, the COVID19 pandemic is far from over. We will continue to practise the same stringent infection control precautions introduced last month. These include:
- All our dentists and assistants will be wearing N-95 grade face masks and full PPE. This is well above what the ADA recommends.
- All patients are temperature tested and risk-assessed for COVID19. You will be asked to reschedule if you fail any of our COVID screening criteria.
- Waiting room chairs are spaced out, magazines and toys removed (yes, sorry!)
- We are sanitising all contact surfaces with >70% alcohol-based wipes regularly. TGA approved hand sanitising gels readily accessible.
- All patients are to undertake a 30 seconds pre-procedure mouth rinse which has been proven to significantly reduce viral load, incl COVID19.
We will update everyone here and on our Facebook page in due course. Stay safe!
Dr Lother Poon and the team at Seddon Dental.